- Auto and Home Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Basics
- Life, Disability, and Long-term Care Insurance
- Crucial Healthcare Facts You Need to Know
It may feel like you need an advanced degree to understand the U.S. healthcare system. Start with these terms and concepts, and you’ll be on your way to better navigating the system.
- 5 Types of Insurance You Never Knew Existed
Insurance policies help the insured cope with unexpected life events—like damage to a home, illness, death of a loved one, or loss of luggage while traveling. Or alien abduction.
- Do You Have a Clue about C.L.U.E. Reports?
Most Americans don’t know there’s a report, much like a credit report, about home and auto insurance claims that could affect their premiums and the true cost of a home they’re looking to buy.
- Is Collision and Comprehensive Coverage Costing You More Than It's Worth?
Insurance is meant to provide peace of mind, but in some cases coverage might be unnecessary.
- What to Do After an Accident if You're Uninsured
Can you feel assured without insurance?
- Peace of Mind for Renters Can Cost Less Than You Think
Your belongings are your responsibility. But it’s surprisingly inexpensive to keep them safe.